The 32U Enclosed Server Cabinet Rack is a favorite server cabinet with its midsize design. The frame and structure are extremely durable, and the design offers convenient accessibility. The size and cost accommodate most IT department budgets and server rack equipment needs.
The basic computer cabinet comes with two fans, with mounts for a total of four fans, in the top. As needed, 1U fan plates with six or nine fans can be added to accommodate more hardware. Also, the front and rear panels have rectangular plates that can be removed to connect a cool air duct directly to the server enclosure system. What are revolutionary about this rack mounted server rack cabinet are the removable plates at the bottom for extreme cooling. If there is a fixed floor vent, remove the large bottom plate and add a fan system to pull the cold air upward through the rack system. This creates drastic cooling for the hottest of climates.
Additionally, this standard server rack shelf is extremely versatile since all four sides can be removed. The front and rear doors are hinged with spring loaded hinges, which require a simple downward pull for removal. Similarly, the sides are attached with spring loaded horizontal clasps. This provides easy access for installing rack servers, which is made even more convenient with the clearly marked unit levels on the front and rear of the server rack shelf. This permits clear and easy alignment of rackmount servers and identification of working rows. Furthermore, the removable sides also allow multiple computer server racks to be connected to create one long wall unit to accommodate a growing company's growing needs. Or, use the castors to make the server rack enclosure a convenient mobile single unit that can be quickly accessed for networking or wiring from any side.
Similarly, these racks are compatible with rack mount chassis from IBM, HP, Dell, AIC, Chenbro, CI Design, Akiwa, and Compucase. Enhance the versatility and functionality of this server rack with dozens of great Geek Racks server rack accessories. For instance, add storage room with the Geek Racks 4U or 2U drawers; expand the workspace with a console drawer with monitor; mount just the monitor with a Geek Racks LCD chassis or define wire organization; clean up the rack mount server cabinet's appearance with blanking panels; cool off the rack mounted servers with additional fans and fan locations.
- 2 fans with mount for an additional 2
- 4 leveling feet
- 4 Castors
- 2 security keys
- Assembly hardware
- Assembly instructions
- Width - 24" (600mm)
- Inside width - 19" (482.6mm) Universal Standard
- Height - 63" (32U)
- Depth - 36" (900mm)
- Tempered glass door with black body
- Removable bottom panel to allow cool air duct connection
- Vented front door borders/rear panel for ventilation and reliable operation
- Strong structure with maximum static load of 1,764 lbs (800 kg)
- Lockable cable entrances on the top/bottom panels
- Advanced door lock for secure housing
- Efficient cabinet connectors
- SPCC Cold Rolled Steel - For superior dimensional accuracy and surface finish. 2mm thickness on Mounting Rails, 1.2mm thickness on other parts
- Degreasing, Phosphoric, Powder Coating - Most reliable and durable finish for steel. Phosphoric application enhances the adhesion of the paint to the surface of the steel.
- Tempered Glass - Approximately four times as strong as annealed glass. Tempered glass resists breakage by small missiles traveling approximately twice as fast as missiles that break annealed glass; resists temperature differences (200F-300F) that would cause annealed glass to crack.
Geek Racks are built with the IT professional in mind. They are inexpensive in order to offer that balance between low cost and high quality. They are built to the highest standards of server rack enclosure construction, and will last for years, through even the toughest abuse. Geek Racks has a full range of server rack accessories and server rack equipment available to achieve any rack mount server configuration desired. Their tower server racks can be expanded upon or turned mobile in a matter of minutes. Accessibility is a breeze with quick-detach side panels and doors, and a Geek Racks specialty is the cooling system: keep rack mounted servers cool in any climate with multiple fans and cooling vent availability. Don't compromise; let Geek Racks put you in command of your IT hardware.
QB ID: JS6932